Saturday, February 2, 2008

New in works


Wow - May not look like much, but this thing is killing me! Decreasing peyote through the body and then gotta add 8" of brick for the straps. Well on the way, but it is slow going.
Work is making me crazy ... How can you do 5 things - all RIGHT NOW - with no help??? Well I guess that is the life of retail, Guess after 18 years I should be used to it by now.
Doesn't leave much time for beading and family, then blogging, and forums, and group posts, and promoting ... something gotta give. Ya do what you can and try and keep family first!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow that's amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Skye's Medicine
What beautiful Medicine work you do. Hope to see lots more in the year. Do you make Ragalia?
Witsatlogi Nihi Ulv!
Barbara Dreamkeeper

Ritual said...

the last time I tried something that complicated I almost ripped my hair out! You have an amazing patience level!!

hands2heal said...

Wow. Your work is truly amazing. I get fidgety if I work on something more than a few hours. I can't imagine the time it takes to do pieces like these.

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

Gorgeous work! I enjoyed reading your blog! Jo :)

Anonymous said...

Skye:

I have been looking for a pow/mia emblem brick stitch pattern to make for my brother (a Vietnam Vet) & his service dog, Cheyenne. I read that you have made this pattern and would like to know if you still have the design/pattern instructions??? I have spent hours searching the web and would appreciate ANY help you can provide.

Thank you!

Sequoyah