Thursday, December 27, 2007

All in the works




I never can stick to one piece at a time, get bored too quickly and I find that being able to gravitate between projects gives a much needed break without losing time and creativity.


Black and white is an update on the progress from previous posts. each connecting strand in this piece has 110 beads at 20 strands each side - wow 2200 beads in each connection, add that to the over 3000 in the body plus all the fringe and I must be nuts. still have to connect up the back - but getting closer.


Gold and black is my own design - top develops into a split V following the same pattern. Undecided on strap finish for this one - may brick a choker style strap or string. Fringe or no???? I do love fringe.


Owl pattern is from silverhill designs http://www.silverhilldesign.com/index.html. Been working this one on and off for almost 6 months.


All designs are copyrighted by their original designer and used with permission

We'll see which finishes first. Please let me know what you think. Thanks

No comments: