Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I have really entered the digital age



Wow - I actually have a blog... This is crazy nuts. Good way to keep up on projects and such. Hi to all the etsians out there, Good to be in your number! EBW - thanks for the support and the fun. Let's hope for sales for all.

Photo of the latest work in progress: Base and side pieces done, after about 40 hours or so, I really need to start timing myself. Now the real fun begins - fringe, fringe, fringe ... then connect it all with multiple seed bead strands. I must be nuts. Pattern is from the book SECOND LOOKS by Suzanne Cooper.

5 comments:

Beverly Herman said...

Congratulations Skye. That is going to be a spectacular necklace. I can't wait to see it finished. Welcome to land of blogging.

Beadwork and Pottery said...

Great start on a blog! I enjoyed reading about you. And I love the pattern you are working on too!

:-) MaryLou said...

Welcome to blogdom! That necklace is gorgeous... can't wait to see it finished. EBW is proud to have you!

Kim said...

WOW!!!

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my . . . that is perfectly stunning already!